Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer – Full-time / Part-time / Contract – Remote
We are primarily looking for a trained professional who has experience in occupational Health & Safety. Willing and able to communicate to various audiences, always aware and eager to learn new rules and regulations, is thorough and has an eye for details and be our brand ambassador.
- The main purpose of the Safety Training Instructor is to deliver training and/or assessment to technicians in the HAZWOPER industry.
- OSHA 10/30 hour Construction Safety (OSHA Trainer Auth Required).
- Welcome clients – provide detailed induction with emphasis on safety awareness.
- Ensure that assessments are carried out in accordance with the Company Quality Assurance and Awarding Body criteria.
- Ensure that robust feedback is provided to candidates on completion of the assessment process and that they are fully aware of the outcome and/or any remedial training requirements.
- Take a pro-active approach to highlighting new legislation or best practice updates to course material.
- Deliver training courses in accordance with the pre-determined syllabus for the course allocated, taking account of the requirements of all applicable legislation, and any specific client guidelines.
- Manage HAZWOPER program.
- Review and provide concrete feedback to Content writers.
- Provide curriculum outline on various Safety related courses.
- Should be well-versed with OSHA, EPA, DOT, NFPA, and other federal government regulations as applicable across the United States.
- Review and Test our Online courseware and provide proper feedback and documentation.
- Communicate, document and answer any customer queries regarding our courseware, occupational safety and health, HAZWOPER.
- Manage other instructors / SMEs.
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health administration.
- Prior teaching or training experience required.
- HAZWOPER Training/Certification required.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong critical thinking, solid planning, organizational skills, and effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and follow-up skills.
- Strong leadership, influence skills, professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Have valid Certifications related to occupational safety and health
- At least two reference from the Industry
- Willing to sign a Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure Agreement
How to apply
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch.